Thursday, September 21, 2006


Hi Everyone,
I had the endo-rectal ultrasound today as well as two other procedures. As it turns out, the doctor said it looked like one lymph node was suspicious and the tumor had penetrated past the third layer of the rectum into the fatty tissue. So he is putting it at stage III now. The treatment is still the same. We were hoping no lymph nodes were involved but that doesn't' change that fact that God is still in charge. He never changes. Tomorrow I have an appointment with the oncology, and Monday an appointment with the radiologist. Then I'm still scheduled for the port or vap as the doctor calls it, for next Friday. Finally, October 2nd I think I'll start treatment. All my treatments will be in Concord. So, I'll be driving up to Concord Monday-Friday for the next 6 weeks. The kids and Casey are all doing fine with this disease so far. Ups and downs, but that is to be expected.
Proverbs 3:5&6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all ways acknowledge Him and he will make your path straight.

1 comment:

Harnzblogger said...

Hi Jill, I did get the call. Thanks for keeping us updated. That's a great picture of you and the Girl's.