Sunday, October 01, 2006


Hello to all my friends and family,
Thursday I had the PET scan. I do not have the results, but that is fine....as someone said to me yesterday at the wedding I attended for my cousin, "it is what it is!" and that is true. The picture is of Amy, a very special friend, and I at the wedding. Friday I had the port put in. The surgery went fine. I was a little sore on Saturday, but I still went for my 3.5 mile walk, took Brigitte dress shopping for the upcoming Homecoming dance, and went to the wedding last night. Today I feel more rested and not very sore at all. Tomorrow I will be connected to my new friend, the 5-FU chemo pump. I will carry it around with me for the next 6 weeks. I also start radiation at 3:15 tomorrow and will do that everyday as well. Please keep those prayers coming in. It gives me strength knowing there are so many people praying for me and my family. Yes, it's very scary, but God continues to be by my side.
Matthew 6:33-34
But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness and all these things will be added to you. Therefore do not be anxious for tomorrow, for tomorrow will care for itself, each day has enough trouble of it's own. Amen to that! So I will try not to be anxious and instead hold on to Gods promise that He will take care of me.

No comments: