Wednesday, May 09, 2007


Good morning! I had my last treatment of chemo last Thursday, yea!!! I am feeling good and am looking forward to having surgery in June. Next week I have my CT and then the following my pelvic x-ray and bone density test. I am really looking forward to getting all my strength, energy and life back this summer. God has been so great and I have had so many blessing through this entire experience. I truly hope and pray that if anyone finds themself in a dire situation, to please call on the Lord. I promise He won't let you down and He will be there every step with you.
The picture attached is of Brigitte and me last night at her last home game of her high school career. And for me it was the last home game with my own child after 13 consecutive years of high school sports. Time sure travels fast!
Isaiah 30:19 He will surely be gracious to you at the sound of your cry; when He hears it, He will answer you.
I like this verse because I know He has heard me many times and He always answers, in His time; I just have to listen. God bless you all and thank you for all your prayers through this journey. You have given me such encouragement, strength, and hope. Thank you

No comments: