Monday, September 01, 2008


Hi everyone,

This is just a quick note to let you know of the results from my CT scan last week. The scan only showed one tumor in the lung and it's shrinking! There was no mention of the tumor in the other lung or in the mesentery area of the body cavity. So God has been having a hand on me and I'm doing really well. I will get the final results when I go to see Dr Venook at UCSF Sept 10th. But I have seen the CT results, my onc in Dublin saw them and so did my brother-in-law Tom. And it all good news! Praise God. Your prayers are working...I never doubted they would. I had treatment this past Wednesday and am now looking forward to having two good weeks at work. It's not too much fun being at work when I'm in treatment, but I get through it. Anyway, thank you so much to everyone for their prayers. They continue to lift me up. Ok, so I just opened up a book to look for a special verse to share with you all and this is the first verse that I read. It just jumped out at me! Thus says the Lord, the God of David your father; "I have heard your prayer, I have seen your tears; surely I will heal you" 2 Kings 20:5

God is amazing!!!!
Ps, the pic is of some of the cousins celebrating a wedding engagement that happened while we were in San Diego. Rachel ( my niece and daughter of Lorette and Fritz) and Johan are engaged and getting married June 5th in Santa Barbara! I love weddings!!

No comments: