Friday, December 12, 2008




Good morning and happy Christmas season! Last Tuesday I had my dr apt in San Francisco so Casey and I decided to spend the entire day there. We went to the new Natural History Museum and it was great! The pic is of Casey on the "green roof". It was a very interesting and fun day. The second pic is of Kyle. He fell asleep at the dinner table one night during the Thanksgiving break, so Sean covered him with flour. Lesson not to fall asleep with an older brother near by! The dr apt in the city was with the thoracic surgeon. He pretty much said the same thing as the liver/gut surgeon. There was really not much to look at. Way too small to get anything and the uptake from the PET was so low it didn't indicate much activity. So no surgery for now. I feel so blessed to have such good readings from the PET, to have great doctors to take care of me and to have all the love and support keeping me up. As I have said before, there are some blessings with cancer. I have a follow up in a few weeks with my dr at UCSF to discuss what to do next...maybe go on a chemo break and just take Avastin?? I am looking forward to a great Christmas and a very happy and healthy new 2009! God bless each and every one of you and thank you so much for all the prayers. They truly help me. As stated in Matthew 21:22 All things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive. Merry Christmas and please have a happy, healthy and safe 2009! This is my prayer for all of you. 2 Thessalonians 3:5 May the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God and into the steadfastness of Christ.

No comments: