Monday, September 06, 2010

Dear Brierley blogger buddies,

It's noon and my sister Jill is out of surgery now. She went through surgery as we thought she would. She is in recovery now. They had to cut a section out of the small intestines and resection it. . The family is there, waiting to see her. She will be in recovery for a while. I will update you a bit more shortly. I am getting phone calls now. Keep praying for a miracle, as I know you all are.

From Lorette Harnsberger
loretteharnsberger@yahoo.com
You can call me at home 805 565 0760
I will do my best to answer any questions.
As you can imagine, Jill's family is not able to return calls at this time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the update, it was good to see it there so quickly. It is so good to know that surgery is finished, and her family is there with her. If you can, please let Casey know that Diane has seen the update, and if he needs anything, I'm close by.
Thank you GOD for all you are doing for Jill and her family!
Prayers will continue,
Diane

Brierley Blogger said...

Thank you Diane. I will let him know.