Wednesday, September 06, 2006


Hi everyone, I am in need of prayers. On Wednesday, Kyle will have a knee operation to replace his ACL and remove the damaged parts of his miniscus. He will be out of commission for many months and won't be able to do sports of any kind for about a year. Also on Wednesday, I will be going in for a CT scan for a tumor that was discovered last week during a colonoscopy. We do know it is cancer but we don't know the extent of it. I pray it has not spread and that is what the CT scan will tell us. I know everyone knows what's happening. I feel so lifted up with prayers. It's amazing! God is so good and comforting. I feel fine....I just try to think about Him and my family and not the cancer. I'm not too worried about the surgery. I'll be fine I'm sure. see you soon Jill
September 7 Update From Lorette, Jill's sister. Kyle is recovering well. He seems to be just bouncing back. Jill is going for more tests, a second opinion, and many more decisions ahead.
Thank you for your continued prayers for the family. Our hearts are all with Jill and her family.
Feel free to post your encouragement for Jill and the Family.

1 comment:

Mrs. Raaker said...

Jill & Family,

Thanks for keeping us updated. We miss you at school and are praying for you!

Tami Raaker