Thursday, September 07, 2006

HI everyone,
Plans have changed. I went to UCSF yesterday for a second opinion. It was recommended not to have surgery until I have chemo and radiation first and have the tumor staged. That is done through an MRI which I will have next week. I should have about 5 weeks of chemo and radiation, then 6-8 weeks of rest, then off to surgery to remove the tumor. I sure am learing the ins and out of having an HMO. Plus, it is very important to go for a second opinion. It changed the entire course of my treatment for the good. As for all the prayers and concerns, they are lifting me up so much. I can't thank you enough for all your prayers and love you have shown. God is so good to me, that through all this I know I am really blessed. This verse has been with me through all my test, scary times and down times.
Isiah 41:10 so do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. This is so true to me because I am being so uplifted. I will keep you all posted at to what the next treatment is. God bless you all

No comments: