Sunday, December 03, 2006

HI Everyone,

Today is a beautiful day to go for a hike, and that's just what I did today! I am feeling really well, and full of energy now that my intestines have settled down since the end of all the treatments. I have even started to gain back some weight...yikes! Next week we are going to set up our Christmas tree and start getting ready for Christmas and the celebration of the birth of our Lord. It usually takes a few days to set up, but on Thursday I will have to take a break because I am scheduled for an endorectal ultrasound to look at the size of the tumor, or what is left of it. As far as I am concerned, it's as good as gone! I am feeling very positive and uplifted because of all of the love and prayers that has been coming my way everyday. There is so much power in prayer. I do hope and pray that each one of you finds the love, peace, and hope that God gives to those who ask. He is an amazing God!
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans that I have for you, declares the Lord. Plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope.

No comments: