Saturday, December 23, 2006


Merry Christmas! Are you ready?? One more day to shop! These last few weeks have been great. My strength and appetite have all come back and I feel almost as good as new. I'm very grateful that I have this time to get ready for Christmas. This week I went for my pre-op with the doctor and the hospital, and had all the blood work, chest x-rays and EKG done. I am almost ready for surgery on Wednesday. I still have to drink the wonderful gallon of mixture on the 26th. The surgery should last about 4 hours and I should be in the hospital for about 4-5 days. If interested, John Muir Hospital, Concord campus, has a website where people can send e-cards and volunteers will print out and bring to the patient. https://www.johnmuirhealth.com/index.php/greeting.html?src=homepage
I will have one of my sisters update my blogger site for me so all my friends and family will know how the surgery went. Please keep me and my family in your prayers on the 26th at 7:30am.
Words can not express how grateful and appreciative my family and I are for all the love, support, prayers and concerns that have been raining down on us since I was first diagnosed. To everyone, Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Please have a very Merry Christmas and remember to invite Jesus to your celebration! God bless you all and have a safe and loving 2007

And the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid; for behold, I bring you good news of a great joy which shall be for all the people; For today in the city of David there has been born for you a Savior, who is Christ the Lord".
Luke 2:10-11

No comments: