Wednesday, July 25, 2007













HI friends and family,
Just a quick note to let you know that Casey's father went home to the Lord yesterday morning. The service will be next Friday after Bonnie's wedding weekend. Casey spent Monday night with his dad in the hospital until Duffy came in around 5am on Tuesday so Casey could go to his mom's home to sleep. Fred passed peacefully with Kathy and Duffy, (Casey's sister and brother) by his side. It's been a very long and hard past two weeks for the family but they are all doing as well as can be expected. The family has been with Grandma the entire time. The pics are of Fred and Peggy dancing at Duffy's wedding last September and the of Fred with Bonnie and Brigitte playing around. He was a wonderful grandfather and we all loved him very much.
Lorette and I are headed up to Tahoe today to finish last minute plans for the wedding. Thank you for keeping us in your prayers. It seems we are in constant need of prayers lately. As for me, I am doing a little better each day. I think it will be a long process to get my body working up to speed, but I know I'll get there.
John 14:2-4 In my Father's house are many rooms, if it were not so I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you and if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to myself that where I am there you may be also. So God came and took Fred to his new Heavenly home.

1 comment:

JoAnn Koobatian said...

Wow, 97 years old! The Lord blessed Fred with many years! I'm so sorry for Casey's loss and I pray that the Lord will bring peace and comfort to the entire family.
Lots of love and plenty of wonderful wishes for an awesome wedding this weekend!