Sunday, November 08, 2009



Hi everyone, just a quick note to let you know I will not be starting the clinical trial tomorrow as planned. Blue Cross denied it. My dr at UCSF put in an appeal and they have 72 hours to let me know if its a go or not. I'll know by Tuesday one way or the other. If the appeal is denied then I'll have to go back to UCSF and figure out what to do next. I had to laugh at the news last night when Nancy Poloci said on TV, after the signing of the health bill, "now the insurance companies can not get between you and your doctor". Yea right! We'll see if the insurance industry continues to play doctor in the near future.....Anyway, I'm not too worried about it because I do trust that God has a plan for me. Maybe this trial isn't the right one for me or maybe he wanted me to wait a little longer to get over my congestion that I've had for the past week. So I will continue to trust the one who knows me better, longer and deeper than any other. I love the verses in Psalm 139 1-16. If you get a chance to read it you'll understand why I trust Him so. He knows each one of you too! Thank you for your prayers. They truly make a difference and I know He hears each one. God bless you all and have a wonderful week. Oh, the pics are of Brigitte charging during her game at Sonoma State today and of my dad who came to watch. He's hanging in there..

No comments: