Sunday, January 03, 2010






























Happy New Year to all my friends and family. Our Christmas was wonderful with 19 friends and family joining us for a great dinner, laughter and playing games. Santa even visited us this season! The pics are of Santa and Kyle, the boys with new shirts created by my very artistic nephew Tyler (he made the shirts from bleach), Casey and I getting ready for the Christmas eve dinner, and the kids ready to go open presents on Christmas morning. We are truly a blessed family. Kyle's quote is "we are like a Bill Gates family in that we have more love than he has money ". Kyle comes up with the cutest quotes. The Monday after Christmas I had #3 chemo. It was hard on me and I ended up in the hospital on new years eve and came home on the 2nd. I had terrible cramps and was dehydrated. I've been on a liquid diet for the past week and am trying to get control of the cramping. I'm supposed to have #4 in a week but I may hold off. I had a CT in the emergency without contrast so it didn't really show much but also nothing new and that was a blessing. We were worried about a blockage because of the severe cramping. It was the chemo I'm sure that caused the problems. So at this point I'm not sure what to do. I have to go in for blood work tomorrow because my whites and platelets have dropped significantly. I may not be able to have the next treatment anyway. So please pray for a clear direction in my treatment and for a complete healing if it's Gods will. Psalm 25: 4 Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths, guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. May God be your beacon of hope for a happy and healthy 2010.

No comments: