Tuesday, January 26, 2010


Happy rainy days,

The first pic shows some of my family together before we embarked on a yacht in New Port Beach this past summer for my niece's wedding, and the second is with my dear friend Linda at her home this past weekend. Ok, so I have to let you know that the prayers for me really helped this last week with my treatment. I did much better and I didn't end up in the hospital!! One week ago today I had the drip and today I walked 3.5 miles in the morning, between the rain, and another 3.5 miles this evening. So thank you so much for the prayers because I know God hears them. I also used lots of ginger honey in my green tea, I had the healing touch again to get me ready for the treatment, and again a few days after the treatment to help get the toxins out of my system. I also went in for an extra fluid drip on the middle day. Which means each treatment I carry some of the chemo in a hip pack for 72 hours continuous drip. On the middle day I go back to the office and they hooked me up to a bag of fluid and more anti nausea meds to help. All helped to get me through the treatment without getting so nauseated and dehydrated, and I didn't even have the bad cramps that I had been having in my gut area. My next drip will be Feb 8th so I'm looking forward to feeling good for the next two weeks. I will have two more drips and then March 9th I will have a CT. That will help determine how many drips I'll have of this regimen. Twelve is the standard treatment but it can change if I get too sick, show progression or the cancer goes in remission. It's really up to God though because I know my life is in His hands. In the mean time, I get to watch Brigitte play lacrosse this Saturday at Berkeley rain or shine. I admit, it's no fun getting sick every few weeks for a week, however, on the days I do feel good, I am so appreciative of that day. Even with all this rain, I love being able to get up and go outside to see the day. That's when I know I am blessed. Each day I have is truly a gift from God. Thank you all for helping me to live my life to the fullest, love abundantly, and enjoy each moment with all my friends and family. Psalms 136 starts off by saying , "Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good". Each verse tells us to give Him thanks for great wonders, the heavens, the sun, the light etc... and ends with Give thanks to the God of heaven. If you get a chance it's worth the read, and remember to give thanks for all you have.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...


[url=http://shensacens.yolasite.com/][b]sac longchamp[/b][/url]
[url=http://shenenmao.skyrock.com/][b]sac longchamp[/b][/url]
[url=http://shenenmao.tripod.com/][b]sac longchamp[/b][/url]
[url=http://shenenmaoyis.soup.io/][b]sac longchamp[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.travelblog.org/Europe/Germany/blog-762670.html][b]sac longchamp[/b][/url]

Anonymous said...

|
|