Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Dear Blogger Buddies,

I can see from emails that people are looking for updates. Right now my understanding is that family is with her, maybe one or two at a time. She is in recovery still and will be for a long while. She continues to be herself and be concerned about everyone around her. Just like Jill. Hmmmmmmmm That's sounds like a new Logo or saying " Just like Jill". So today as I am far away, and I have this access to her blog -- I think about what Jill is like and how she is such a charger -- she really is an amazing and special person who has tons of friends -- Both Jill and Casey have tons of friends. So thank you for your continued love and concern for them.

Jill always like to share a verse or something that has touched her.

So "Just Like JILL", we have a little something to share for you.

When our sister Michy was in a fatal car accident over 30 years ago, the Lord gave me this verse. " Psalm 91" I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress, my God in Him will I trust." Jill is truly trusting the Lord with her life.

The picture is from 2 weeks ago, during her 2nd stay in the Hospital. She still looks the same really. Just in bed mostly. Thank you for all the love and concern for Jill and Casey and the family.

Please watch the blog, as you might not get an update email. Its not working all the time at least from my computer. When Jill or Casey are up to it, I am sure they will have another blog update for everyone. You can add your comments at the bottom. We will try to make sure the family gets the messages.

Thank you so much.

Lorette Harnsberger
Loretteharnsberger@yahoo.com

12 comments:

Lynn Tredway said...

"Just Like Jill" I really love that. I love so many things about Jill. What I love the most is her reflection of our Savior. Thank you for passing this on to her. Let Jill and Casey know that I continue to pray. With love, Lynn Tredway

Riedman Trip said...

Please let Casey and Jill know that all of their friends at Target Specialty Products in Santa Fe Springs are keeping them in their prayers. Thank you for keeping us updated.

Special prayers - Phyllis

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the updates -do not have any words to say just love to all of you...........
Buffi Family

Anonymous said...

Thank you thank you for these updates. We are all just waiting for updates as we don't want to bother Casey and the kids. Lots and lots of prayers flying Jill's way Hugs to the family and especially Jill. Her Bunco Group is thinking about her and sending their love.

Annette Maduell

Anonymous said...

We love our Auntie Jilly Bean and Uncle Casey!!!
Xoxo
Evan, Carrie, Emily and Tucker

Anonymous said...

Continuing to pray, even as I wake up in the night. Such a special woman, thanks for keeping us updated.
Just like Jill is Just like Jesus, a true follower of our Lord.
May His amazing grace give her peace,
Diane

Anonymous said...

Our prayers go out to Jill and Casey, and family. Thanks for keeping us updated on her progress!
Target Specialty Products in San Jose.

Diana Cornish said...

Thanks for the update. Jill, Casey and all the family have so much love and support surrounding them which speaks volumes. Praying and thinking of you all.

Love Diana

Anonymous said...

Jill, Casey and family, you are all in our thoughts and prayers. Thank you for the updates.
Target's Purchasing Team.

Lovie said...

Jill and Casey and all the family..you are in our thoughts and prayers!!!! I am still amazed at your spirit, Jill! That can only come from the One who made you and sustains you! Thank YOU for encouraging all of us. You make us better people and point us to the Sustainer of life, and help us reflect on what is truly important! We love you and will continue to uphold you to the Father. Love, Lovie and Chris

Anonymous said...

Jill is the glue that keep so many of us together as friends. God has gave us a very special gift when he gave of her. Paula

Anonymous said...

I met her many years ago. I have always admired her strenght and fearlessness. My daughter brought her into our lives as a friend. her husband, children are a great example of what her faith in Christ can do. Keep up the good work Jill.