Monday, September 06, 2010

Dear blogger friends,

This update came in from Casey by text. " Jill had a small intestine blockage which was operated on. It may take 2-4 weeks for recovery. They also found that the cancer had spread more than what had shown on the scans, so this type of blockage could happen again. Please pray for her comfort and for a miracle!" -- Casey Via Nicky


From Lorette
Thank you for your continued concerns. I know my sister is not afraid of what the future holds for her. She knows where she is going. The process is the hard part for all of us. Last year she read a book called " 90 minutes in Heaven". It was such a comfort to her to learn about what heaven is like. I know she has told many of you about this book. I did read the book and I was comforted also. We do hope for a miracle of course. Who wouldn't. Yet If Jill could write this blog, she would let you know " I know where I am going!". We will keep you updated as best as we can.

All our love to you,

Loretteharnsberger@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Debi Oetman said...

Please let Jill know that she, along with your family members, are in my thoughts and prayers. If anyone deserves a miracle, it's Jill. She has been an inspiration through out this journey. Give her my love. Tell her that the
"buncoettes" can't wait until she comes home so that we can go out and have a belated birthday celebration for her.
Take care.