Monday, September 13, 2010

Dear Brierley Blogger Family,

At this time, Jill has been having poor sleep and is resting today. The family via my sister Nicky has said no visitors so that she can continue to rest. Keep her in your prayers as the recovery from the surgery has been more difficult these last 2 days.

On one of our family evenings as we were walking around, Bonnie recorded this video. Its was such a random thing, yet Jill was so sure of what she wanted to say.

Listen quietly. I have also her words:

JILL'S VOICE"

HELLO BRIERLEY BLOGGERS
THANK YOU ALL FOR FOLLOWING THIS JOURNEY WITH ME. I LOVE YOU ALL AND I AM GOING TO JUST KEEP JOURNALLING AS LONG AS I CAN. I HAVE MY SISTERS AND FAMILY AND FRIENDS ALL HERE SUPPORTING ME HELPING ME.

I JUST KEEP ThIS THING GOING. GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND REMEMBER WE ARE ALL IN GOD'S HANDS AT ALL TIMES.


LOVE YOU GUYS, From Jill.

She asked me to share some scriptures also about this journey. I will update you with this later today. Thank you so much for your prayers and concern. All our Love, Lorette ( Jill's sister) loretteharnsberger@yahoo.com

3 comments:

Karen said...

I love the video. Keep them coming if you have the energy! We sure do miss you!

Unknown said...

Thanks Jill, for the reminder to keep our eyes on Jesus as we are all in His hands! This song just came to mind for you. I'd sing it in a video but you would have to turn off the sound! So picture, instead, Gregg singing this to you!

Sweetest Name I Know

There's within my heart a melody
Jesus whispers sweet and low
Fear not, I am with thee, peace, be still
In all of life's ebb and flow

Though sometimes he leads through waters deep
Trials fall across the way
Though sometimes the path seems rough and steep
See his footprints all the way

chorus
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus
Sweetest name I know
Fills my every longing
Keeps me singing as I go

Feasting on the riches of his grace
Resting ‘neath the sheltering wing
Always looking on his smiling face
That is why I shout and sing

chorus

All my life was wrecked by sin and strife
Discord filled my heart with pain
Jesus swept across these broken strings
And stirred these chords again.

Anonymous said...

Precious Sister-in-the-Lord!
The video and the many love notes from friends and family have been such a blessing! The song your friend sent is lovely, since I can't hear the new stuff it means a LOT to me to read things like that...You are looking so good, surrounded by beautiful family; I know Carrie is on her way up there as I type, I'm praying for a safe drive for her ...The prayer shawls probably arrived today, I wish I could put one around your shoulders right now, they are so warm and comforting... Thanx Jill for the reminders Jesus is always with us,I wish I could sit and chat with you ...but I'm glad you have your family there, that's more important. Tucker's heart is so precious, I love that he has fallen in love with his Jillie Bean!Thank you for loving Carrie and her family so deeply, it means the world to me to see her surrounded by family; I can't do much these days with her, so I'm so glad she has all of you! By the way, Paul wanted me to tell you that he and his girlfriend have been praying for you for a long time now, even though he hasn't reached out. God Bless you deeply , and I'm praying the Dr.s will keep you totally out of pain now, they can do that! You are shining with the Love of the Lord! Dear Bionic woman!!Love, Leslie and Don